If you are interested in registering for our French courses, you can proceed in different ways:
- come and meet us at ‘7 rue des Gares’ (1st floor)
- or download the registration form by clicking here.
Fill it out with a text editor (Word, Wordpad, OpenOffice, etc), save it and send it back by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot fill out this form, send us directly the following information by e-mail:
- First name
- Mother tongue
- Date of birth
- Full address (street, number, zip code, city, country)
- Phone number
- Preferred date for starting the course
- Desired duration (in weeks or months)
- Your French level: beginner, false beginner, elementary, intermediate, intermediate advanced, advanced
- You can also mention your level based on the Council of Europe scale if you know it (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2)
- Mention any French degrees you have as well
After having filled out our registration form, we will also ask you to discharge registration fees. A deposit on school fees will be also asked in order to book the place in a class.
If you desire, we can help you with your administrative steps (student permit application at the “Office cantonal de la population et des migrations”, registration to University, health insurance, etc).
You can join a class at any time of the year!
Office opening hours:
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12 pm and from 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm